Pages

Services:

* Decorating Advice
* Help with Design and Staging of your home
* Repurposing furniture and found objects
* Craft Projects made to order

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Children's Artwork Display

For all of you who have kids and want to display a large amount of their artwork at one time, I have a great idea that I have used for years. With having three kids, I needed a spot to display the beautiful pieces that they would bring home from school without it being to much in the way or taking up to much space. I had a little hallway space in between my kitchen and family room that was kind of unused wall space... so I got a cheap ( but pretty) curtain rod and hung it at eye level on the wall ( you can extend the rod to make the display as big or as small as you want, depending on your wall space). Then, I hung 10 or so clip curtain hangers from the rod.  These clip hangers are perfect for holding up the artwork without damaging it!!! My kids loved it...and it is now referred to as the Masterpiece Wall, where all of their Masterpieces go when they are made!!! FYI...( It also makes a GREAT Christmas card display during the holiday season!!) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment