Pages

Services:

* Decorating Advice
* Help with Design and Staging of your home
* Repurposing furniture and found objects
* Craft Projects made to order

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My New Work Space/Desk

I decided I needed my own work space, and had the perfect opportunity to create one, using my daughter's old desk from her room that she no longer used. I liked the look of the desk, but it was a little too ornate and antique for the look that I was going for...that being a more sleek and modern look.  So I removed the detailes that were giving it that antique look (the scalloped and cury accents that you see here under the main center drawer and also under each side set of drawers). Then I painted it all out a crisp white gloss and added shiny chrome hardware (both of which also giving it that more modern look).

No comments:

Post a Comment