Pages

Services:

* Decorating Advice
* Help with Design and Staging of your home
* Repurposing furniture and found objects
* Craft Projects made to order

Sunday, April 29, 2012

My New Work Office/Pin Board

I had seen a picture on Pinterest of a work space with a long pin board right above the desk so it is easily accessable. The example that I saw on Pinterest also had the nailhead detail that I like so much (and if you have seen any of my other projects, this will not come as such a suprise...(I have a bit of an addiction to nailhead trim : ).  I just found two rectangular inexpensive pin boards at a discount store ( ON CLEARANCE) and wrapped a much more desirable fabric around them, stapeling it to the back to secure it.  I used two rectangular boards of the same size because I wanted the look of one Long board, but such long boards are hard to find, unless you want to cut one yourself.  This solution was easier and when installed side by side, It gave me the look I was after :)  I ,then, finished it off with the silver nailheads to add some sparkle!...LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment