Pages

Services:

* Decorating Advice
* Help with Design and Staging of your home
* Repurposing furniture and found objects
* Craft Projects made to order

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sister's Project/Before

The Find!!! You won't believe it, but this piece was found at a local GoodWill store for a total of..... $11.00!!!  I couldn't pass it up. It had the exact measurements that I was looking for with my sister's project (at least 6ft in length and no more than 3 ft high). This piece was 61/2 ft long and just shy of 3 ft.  FYI:  It helps to have friends act as your look-out for finds, as well. I wasn't always able to search everyday for that one perfect piece, but this one was found by a really good friend who new what I was searching for.  It's wonderful to have friends who like to shop for bargains, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment