Pages

Services:

* Decorating Advice
* Help with Design and Staging of your home
* Repurposing furniture and found objects
* Craft Projects made to order

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Frosty Kit

Here is a close up of all the goodies that are included in my Frosty Kit. 2 giant google eyes and 9 glossy black craft rocks (you can get these at any craft store, like Michaels). I chose to use 9 rocks because I figured on about 6 for the mouth and three for buttons. I also chose to use hot glue to attach cut doll rods to each eye and stone to make it easier to stick them into the snow (and hopefully keep them from falling off :). I included a plastic carrot, which I also got from Michaels...they come in a bunch of three for about $6.00...not too bad, and easier than making a felt carrot! A doll rod was attached to the carrot, as well. Then, lastly, I included a cute tag (came in a kit, also from Michaels) AND a candy cane for each member of the family that was receiving the gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment