Pages

Services:

* Decorating Advice
* Help with Design and Staging of your home
* Repurposing furniture and found objects
* Craft Projects made to order

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Frosty Kit

The Frosty Hat was originally going to be hand made by me, but when I was at Michaels searching for supplies, I found these black foam top hats in their kids party section. After careful thinking, I realized the cost of each hat was about the same as it would cost to make each one (but without all the elbow grease...TOTALLY worth it!!!) I liked that they were weather proof and that I could still decorate them any way I chose! I added some stylish ribbon and a fake flower with hot glue to the outside of each one. This was not costly at all since I used only two different style of ribbon for all my hats and the flowers were 6 in a bunch for $1...at the dollar store!

No comments:

Post a Comment