Pages

Services:

* Decorating Advice
* Help with Design and Staging of your home
* Repurposing furniture and found objects
* Craft Projects made to order

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Large Art Display/Foyer Wall

 I had been looking for some art/pictures to hang on a large vast wall in my two story foyer, going up the stairs. Everything I looked found was SO EXPENSIVE!!! So ,true to form, I decided to go to Good Will to see what they had in the way of frames...Lucky Me!! I found 4 of the same frame (all in good condition, all with matting, and all a distressed black finish). They were perfect! I didn't need to do a thing to them. Each was a little over a dollar! I took them home, and I remembered I had a book with love letters in it. I decided to cut 4 of my favorites out, and frame them. This is my finished look! I love it! Plus...they are Love Letters...who doesn't like a Love Letter???;)

No comments:

Post a Comment